Want a bomb-proof Baldr setup? You've come to the right place! These CNC-machined, aerospace-grade aluminum offset plates will elevate your Baldr's strength to a whole new level!
Our Baldr light bodies typically include a free set of injection-molded polymer offset plates, so you can test out all possible combinations and find the perfect fit for your particular setup. Those polymer plates are plenty strong enough for casual range-days and bed-side guns, but for deployments or when you frequently subject your weapons to maximum abuse, these aluminum mount plates will ensure your weapon light stays exactly where you left it!
- Each mount plate "Type" is matched to the degree of tilt from your polymer plate set - for example, if the polymar plate has "T2" molded on the bottom side, it is identical to the "Type-2" aluminum mount plate. This allows you to find the perfect fit, and then easily upgrade to the stronger aluminum plate by ordering just the matching Type.
- Precision-machined aluminum plates utilize the single set of through-bolt to securly clamp the Baldr body directly to your MLOK rail. No tiny screws to snap off, no adapter plates to fiddle with.
- Multi-axis CNC machined from solid aero-spece grade aluminum billet.
- Mil-spec hard anodized with super flat black to match your Baldr light body.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Lifetime unconditional warranty.