Give your Surefire Scount Light omni-directional, momentary activation capability! Far more reliable than tape switches, our ODA gives you instant activation under any situation - even when stressed.
- Compatible with Surefire Z68 tailcaps ONLY (standard on all Scout Lights including Pro/Turbo)
- Patent Pending
- Intuitively activates your light by pushing the knob in any direction - even forward!
- Converts your Z68 tail-cap to TRUE momentary operations
- Comes with additional discs to adjust sensitivity
- No cable to route means no cable to rip/break/fail
- Legendary reliability
- Quarter-turn your Z68 tail-cap to disable the switch (standard SOP on many military units)
- Prevents unintended activation
- For storage or transportation
- Cost-effective - the cheapest Surefire tape-switch combo (SFUE07) will set you back 3x as much
- Lifetime Unconditional Warranty
- Insert ODA from the back of your Z68 tail-cap
- Line up the 4 set-screws with the existing lanyard holes in your Z68 tail cap
- Lightly BACK OUT the set screws until each of them center itself into their respective lanyard holes
- Check to make sure all 4 set screws are aligned correctly
- Check the ODA for activation - replace the sensitivity disc if you wish to tune it.
- BACK OUT each set screw 1 full turns (1 full rotation) for permament installation
- Set screws should NOT protrude past the tailcap's shroud - if they stick out you've gone too far
- Non-permament (blue) thread locker recommended but not required