Rapidly enable / disable your Scout light as needed / per SOP!
- Compatible with Surefire Z68 or UE Tailcaps ONLY (Z68 is standard on all Scout Lights including Pro/Turbo)
- Taking the Z68's built-in "quarter turn lock-out" function to the MAX!
- Far easier to use with gloves or under stress
- Pairs extremely well with our Surefire ODA - a single, deliberate motion can activate your white light
- Multi-axis CNC machined using aircraft grade aluminum billet
- Made in USA
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Remove tailcap from light body
- Slide our Throw Lever over it - you can orient it on either direction
- On SOME Z68 tail caps it would be tight - loosen the clamp screw and spread the ring a little
- While the Throw Lever is still loose, reinstall and fully tighten the tailcap, then rotate it out (back it out) to find the optimal lock-out position (where the light no longer turns on when the switch is pressed)
- Position the Throw Lever accordingly according to your desired lock-out position or range of motion
- Tighten clamp screw to 10-12 inch-lb (use only 2-fingers to tighten if you do not have a torque driver)