Optic Plate is REQUIRED! Please make sure you select one before adding to cart, unless you are just switching mounts and plan to reuse your old Optic Plate.
The Valhalla Tactical HangerTM is the industry's most clever LPVO companion offset mount. Designed to take advantage of their low-profile turrets, our Hanger places your offset red dot extremely close to the main optic (to minimize wrist movement) while automatically matching the two optic's height-over-bore. This combination achieves unmatched transition speed, while keeping weight to minimum. The Hanger even allows you to use your RDS as your primary sight, while able to rapidly access the magnified optics as-needed and on-the-fly.
- The Hanger is a modular system comprised of a Mount Base and an Optic Plate:
- Mount Base is scope-mount specific.
- Optic Plates are red-dot sight specific.
- By selecting the correct Mount Base (for your scope mount) and Optic Plate (for your RDS) we can adapt many different RDSs to many different scope mounts, while keeping extra weights to a minimum.
- Available for industry-leading scope mounts, with more coming in the future!
- Aero Precision Ultralight mounts (30mm available now, 34mm coming)
- ADM "Recon" mounts (any aluminum version including Recon-H, with either aluminum or titanium QD lever; in 30 and 34mm)
- Automatically matching sight-height over bore ensures consistent cheekweld
- Transition between magnified and offset RDS requires no head-movement
- Offset RDS is positioned at exactly 90-degrees when deployed, to ease zeroing - just swap your windage and elevation
- World's lightest modular offset mount - the entire system adds less than 0.5 oz (13 g) to the weapon.
- ADM version is fully reversable for mounting on either left or right side of your main optic
- Fully integrated with scope mount means when using ADM's QD lock, both optics will RTZ
- CNC machined in-house from aerospace-grade aluminum billets
- Mil-spec "Hard Coat" Anodized for maximum ruggedless
- Interchangble optic plates allows different RDS to be mounted, ensuring future upgradability
- Selected optic plates offer multiple mounting position for ease-of-installation
Don't forget to include your corresponding Optic Plates for our HangerTM Offset System! They will also fit the RukhTM shall you switch to a different optic (or to save a little weight from the Rukh's Titanium optic plates).
- RMR optic plate will also work for the SRO, Holosun 407C/507C/508T, and other RDS that matches the RMR footprint. Sealing plates are required for RMR.
- DeltaPoint Pro optic plate will also work for Holosun 407K/507k and other RDS that matches the DPP footprint.
- Aimpoint T-1 optic plate will also work for various T-1 compatible optics.
- Docter optic plate will also work for Vortex Viper, Venom, and some Burris RDS that is compatible with the Docter footprint.
- Cmore RTS2 optic plate will also work for Vortex Razor Red Dot, certain Romeo, and other RDS that is compatible with the RTS2 footprint.
For detailed description and full compatibility list, visit each optic plate's listing HERE.