If you aren't ready to drop the dough for a Surefire or Modlite head, here is a stop-gap for you! Carefully selected and vetted, these LED heads will still run circles around 90% of the competition without breaking the bank.
- 1,600 lumen output*
- 58,000 candela*
- Dual-Fuel compatible (1x 18350/18650, or 2x CR123A)
- Light head will maintain near similar output when using 2x CR123A - there is no discernable loss in performance in 2x CR123A mode
- Mil-spec hard anodized
- Firearm-specific electronics
- components are oriented to mitigate shocks from recoil
- circutary is finished in a modern re-flow oven - will not require potting like the old days.
- Lifetime, no fault, unconditional guarantee - you break it (doesn't matter how), we replace it.
* Notes on lumen and candela output: In order to give you an apple-to-apple comparasion, we are quoting "instant max" value for both. Every leading US weapon light manufacturer (except Surefire and Streamlight) uses these ratings. If you are interested in reading more, here are two excellent articles:
Long story short, we don't believe there is anything wrong with quoting Instant Max, because every Chinese manufacturers are doing it. In order for US manufacturers to be considered fairly, we have to play by their rules. Think of it as quoting crankshaft horsepower vs rear-wheel horsepower. Neither is wrong, but one will always be higher than the other.
However, for those in-the-know (or wishes to compare our light fairly against Surefire), this particualr LED head will output approximately 1,100 lumen and 49,000 candela when measured using the industry standard ANSI FL-1 method. Both Surefire and Streamlight rates their lights this way, which is a far more realistic and comparable value.