Inventory is real-time - if you can add to cart we can ship.
Introducing the world's first adjustable offset mount – developed specifically for 1.93 heights!
- "Quite possibly the coolest single accessory of SHOT Show 2020" - Recoil
- Pivot body allows the backup optic to rest as close to, or as far from, the primary optic.
- 1.93 height improves shooting comfort and much more NVG friendly (TFB review HERE).
- Grade 5 Titanium provides maximum strength.
- Interchangeable base plates for use with multiple brands of optics.
- Also available for co-witness height.
- User-replaceable towers can convert mount to different optic heights in the future.
- Completely reversible for right or left-handed shooters.
- RMR base plate includes removable cover for accessing the RMR's battery compartment.
- Battery access cap is designed to store 1x spare battery; useful even for other RDS.
- Retains reasonable point-of-impact in CQB situations even if mount is impacted and pivoted.
- "Clamp+Tower Only" option will NOT include any optic plates (but will include the 4x screws that attach the optic plate to the tower). You can build a hybrid mount by choosing this option plus one of the aluminum optic plates for our Hanger series.
Optic Plate Compatibilities
RMR: also fits Holosun 407C/507C/508T or other RDS with Trijicon compatible footprints.
DeltaPoint Pro: also fit Holosun 407K/507K or other RDS with DeltaPoint compatible footprints.
Aimpoint Micro: T-1/H-1/T-2/H-2 plus other RDS with Aimpoint Micro footprints.
RTS2: also fits Vortex Razor Red Dot or other RDS with CMore RTS2 compatible footprints.
- Optic-plate to Tower screws (4x): Medium thread locker @ 12 inch-lb
- RMR to base-plate screws (2x): Medium thread locker @ 12 inch-lb
- Tower to clamp screws (2x): Medium thread locker @ 25 or 60 inch-lb
- 25 inch-lb to allow strategic "stress-relieve" shifts under impact (might save your optic)
- 60 inch-lb for high holding strength (will not shift even under moderate impact)
- 1 drop of high strength thread locker on the pivot surface @ 60 inch-lb for absolute hold strength (warning: your optic may break before the mount shifts)
- RMR battery cap: Finger-tighten only. O-ring will hold cap in place.
- Use 5/64 hex driver for the 4x optic-plate screws; 9/64 hex driver for the 2x clamp screws (hex drivers NOT included)
Optional Stainless Steel clamp-screws can be found here, or bundled via the option before the "Add-to-Cart" button.
- Tower + Clamps + all screws: 39g (1.93) / 34g (co-witness)
- RMR Optic Plate: 21g
- RTS2 Optic Plate: 19g
- T1 Optic Plate: 14g
- DeltaPoint Pro Optic Plate: 19g
For example, total system weight for the heaviest setup (RMR + 1.93) would be 39g+21g = 60g (or, only 2.1 oz)
Co-Witness or 1.93?
- If your 12 o'clock optic (magnified or otherwise) is 1.93 height, go with 1.93 Rukh for sure.
- If your 12 o'clock optic is lower 1/3 co-witness, go with 1.93 Rukh. It typically aligns better.
- If your 12 o'clock optic is absolute co-witness, go with co-witness Rukh. UNLESS:
- You want a more up-right head position for CQB. 1.93 offset could speed up dot acquisition.
- You want improved situational awareness when switched to red dot. A taller offset keep your eyes higher above bore, which means you can see past the 12 o'clock optic better.
- You have a large offset light or laser (e.g.MAWL) in front that could be blocking the view.