NOW SHIPPING with LIMITED SUPPLY!!
Introducing the world's first adjustable offset mount – developed specifically for 1.93 heights!
- Pivot body allows the backup optic to rest as close to, or as far from, the primary optic.
- Grade 5 Titanium provides maximum strength.
- Interchangeable base plates for use with multiple brands of optics.
- Also available for co-witness – user-replaceable towers can convert mount to different optic heights.
- Completely reversible for right or left-handed shooters.
- Retains reasonable point-of-impact in CQB situations even if mount is impacted and pivoted.
- RMR base plate includes removable cover for accessing the RMR's battery compartment. Battery access cap can store 1x spare battery regardless of optics used.
Optic Plate Compatibilities
RMR: also fits Holosun 407C/507C/508T or other RDS with Trijicon compatible footprints.
DeltaPoint Pro: also fit Holosun 407K/507K or other RDS with DeltaPoint compatible footprints.
Aimpoint Micro: T-1/H-1/T-2/H-2 plus other RDS with Aimpoint Micro footprints.
RTS2: also fits Vortex Razor Red Dot or other RDS with CMore RTS2 compatible footprints.
- Optic-plate to Tower screws (4x): Medium thread locker @ 12 inch-lb
- RMR to base-plate screws (2x): Medium thread locker @ 12 inch-lb
- Tower to clamp screws (2x): Medium thread locker @ 25 or 60 inch-lb
- 25 inch-lb to allow strategic "stress-relieve" shifts under impact (might save your optic)
- 60 inch-lb for high holding strength (will not shift even under moderate impact)
- 1 drop of high strength thread locker on the pivot surface @ 60 inch-lb for absolute hold strength (warning: your optic may break before the mount shifts)
- RMR battery cap: Finger-tighten only. O-ring will hold cap in place.
Optional Stainless Steel clamp-screws can be found here, or bundled via the option before the "Add-to-Cart" button.