The Baldr System represents a whole new approach to weapon light mounting. By combining an innovative blade-style body design with adaptable mounting plates, we can tailor-fit each light to it's host and configure the mounting position based on the user's requirements - be it as low-profile as possible, or your need to clear other peripherals such as sighting devices.
Furthermore, by eliminating the tiny screws required to attach most weapon lights to it's mount, the Baldr System not only brings configurability to the market, but also extreme ruggedness never before seen in traditional mounting method. It is widely known that the two mount holes in traditional Surefire bodies are weak - after all, unanodized aluminum threads are fragile. We've seen them strip after just a few mount/dismount, especially when they are easily over-torqued. The Baldr system use two rugged, steel bolts to attach both the body and it's respective mount plate to your M-Lok rail platform, eliminating the one last weak point of traditional Surefire mounting style.
For detailed mounting and clearance instructions, please visit our Baldr Mounting Guide (available soon).
Torque spec: 25 in. lbs MAX
Medium strength thread locker is recommended.
- Unibody design incorporates mounting blade directly onto light body, providing unprecedented strength
- Direct-Attach method provides bomb-proof installation between light and weapon
- Multiple mount-plates offer different mount angles for your specific application
- Symmetrical profile allows body to be mounted on either side of weapon, or even upside down.
- Most Baldr light bodies are compatible with multiple LED heads, offering modularity and future upgrade path
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized in Matte Black
- 5-axis CNC machined in America using 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- 100% US Made with 100% US Material
- BODY ONLY!! LED head, tail caps and mounting plates not included!
Designed for Surefire M300 Mini Scout series LED head (must be acquired separately)
The tried and proven! The compact Surefire M300 Mini-Scout just got a much needed upgrade! Utilized by combat troops all over the world, the Mini-Scout strikes a good balance between size, power consumption, and light output. When paired with our mounting system it can now hug your rail in ways not previously possible, reducing the overall profile while improve handling.
Compatible with Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V and other 100% Mini-Scout compatible LED heads such as Malkoff Device E1 series heads. M600 series, and Malkoff Device E2 series are NOT supported due to that they require higher voltage provided by 2 CR123 batteries. Misusing batteries may cause damage to equipment and injury.