The Baldr System represents a whole new approach to weapon light mounting. By combining an innovative blade-style body design with adaptable mounting plates, we can tailor-fit each light to it's host and configure the mounting position based on the user's requirements - be it as low-profile as possible, or your need to clear other peripherals such as sighting devices.
Furthermore, by eliminating the tiny screws required to attach most weapon lights to it's mount, the Baldr System not only brings configurability to the market, but also extreme ruggedness never before seen in traditional mounting method. It is widely known that the two mount holes in traditional Surefire bodies are weak - after all, unanodized aluminum threads are fragile. We've seen them strip after just a few mount/dismount, especially when they are easily over-torqued. The Baldr system use two rugged, steel bolts to attach both the body and it's respective mount plate to your M-Lok rail platform, eliminating the one last weak point of traditional Surefire mounting style.
For detailed mounting and clearance instructions, please visit our Baldr Mounting Guide (available soon).
Torque spec: 25 in. lbs MAX
Medium strength thread locker is recommended.
- Unibody design incorporates mounting blade directly onto light body, providing unprecedented strength
- Direct-Attach method provides bomb-proof installation between light and weapon
- Multiple mount-plates offer different mount angles for your specific application
- Symmetrical profile allows body to be mounted on either side of weapon, or even upside down.
- Fully compatible with all Surefire UE tailcap, DS00 tailcap, Z68 switch and other Scout-compatible caps.
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized in Matte Black
- 5-axis CNC machined in America using 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- 100% US Made with 100% US Material
- BODY ONLY!! LED head, tail caps and mounting plates not included!
Designed for Streamlight HL-X LED Head (must be acquired separately)
Have you ever wondered how to mount the excellent Streamlight HL-X to your M-Lok rail? Wonder no more! Our Baldr System represent the state of the art attachment method that addresses all the weakness of previous, traditional M-Lok mounting solution. Proven in ruggedness and light output, the HL-X / Baldr makes a great combo in weapon-mounted lights. The Surefire compatible tailcap thread also allows you to use your favorite, dependable Surefire pressure pads with your favorite lights, which provides better activation options, especially if you are using laser aiming devices.
Due to the reverse-polarity-protection design of HL-X head, its plastic support will prevent unprotected flat top 18350 cells from contacting, thus only protected 18350 batteries with button top are supported.Protected 18350 cells can be found in our online store.
CR123 form Lithium batteries are NOT supported. Misusing batteries can cause overheating, damage to equipment and injury.